C.H.G Cyprus Healthcare Group Ltd (here after called “CHG”) is a private company incorporated in Cyprus. This holding entity operates through various subsidiaries and / or through different trade names.
CHG subsidiaries are:
- Medigence Home Healthcare Ltd
- C.H.G Medical Concierge Ltd
- C.H.G Curis Oncology Ltd
- Curis Investments (Cyprus) I Ltd
- A.M.A Preclinical Research and Development Ltd
- Curis International Healthcare Management LLC
CHG trade names:
- C.H.G Curis Network
- C.H.G Curis Concierge
- C.H.G Curis Healthcare
- C.H.G Curis Physiotherapy
- C.H.G Curis Laboratories
- C.H.G Curis Biomedical
- C.H.G Curis Advice
- C.H.G Curis Investments
- C.H.G Curis Life Sciences
- C.H.G Curis Disruptive Health Innovation
- C.H.G Curis Home Healthcare
When a reference is made to either CHG / We / Our then it means that it includes all of the above subsidiaries or operations under a trade name.
CHG maintains the following websites (including their sub-domains):
By accessing this web site (https://curisnetwork.com) (the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these (https://curisnetwork.com) Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website as well as of the subscription-based electronic platform (the “Platform”) provided by Curis Network, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access this Web Site and/or form an account and/or access and use the Platform.
The materials contained in this Web Site and Platform are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
- You must be 16 years or older to use the services provided by the Website and Platform (the “Service”).
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Curis Network cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card/PayPal is required for paying accounts. Free accounts/Free trial are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable.
- You can cancel your account and thereby withdraw your consent permitting us to process your personal data at any time by telephone, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post (see our Contact Page) at which point your account will be cancelled by our team in a timely manner. Your account is considered cancelled when you have received an email confirmation of the cancellation from the Curis Network team.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Curis Network’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials and methodologies/activities;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Curis Network’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Curis Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Curis Network’s Web Site are provided “as is”. Curis Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Curis Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Curis Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Curis Network’s Internet site, even if Curis Network or a Curis Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall not apply where expressly prohibited by applicable law(s).
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials/activities appearing on Curis Network’s web site could include technical, typographical, methodological or photographic errors. Curis Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Curis Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Curis Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Curis Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Curis Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Curis Network’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Republic Of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.