Curis Network is an innovative healthcare network seeking to optimise and enhance delivery of healthcare, protecting community health and promoting Excellence in Healthcare. Our vision is to lead healthcare transition in Cyprus and enhance quality of care.
The management and the staff of Curis Network, striving to certify that the services offered are known for their high quality, are continuously aiming to improve that quality. In order to achieve our objectives, the Company has built a Quality Management System and processes in accordance with the requirements stated by ISO 9001:2015 and BS 15224:2016 standards.
Our Quality Policy is based on the following guidelines and principles:
- To support patients, communities and interested parties in enhancing their health and wellness status through the offering of health-related services.
- Develop and provide services that are trusted and preferred by our interested parties
- Follow technological advances and international good practices in the delivery of care
- Comply with laws and regulations set by the local Ministry of Health
- Constant training of staff members to ensure a high level of expertise in terms of their scientific expertise as well as knowledge regarding quality, health and work safety
- Maintenance and continual improvement of our quality systems, operational procedures and offered services to follow international standards, best practices and literature that are relevant to the field of activity of Curis Network
The above principles will be achieved through:
- Measuring relevant indicators aiming in the betterment of our KPIs
- Continuously investigating the satisfaction of our shareholders through questionnaires
- Constant observation and identification of patients preferences to develop / enhance our offered services to meet their expectations
- Continuous education of our staff through seminars and short courses
- Continuous implementation of preventative measures to avoid any adverse events from occurring
- Evaluation of our effectiveness and undertaking corrective measures strategically based upon complains from our shareholders and through the identification of any problems and weaknesses which are recognised as opportunities for improvement
The entire staff will be actively involved in the activities and procedures that are set out within the Quality System and have the responsibility of remaining up-to-date with the documented policies as well as aiding in the implementation of these policies within the Centre.
The Quality Policy of Company will be communicated to all employees and shareholders and will be available for reviewing to relevant interest parties.