Curis Workplace Wellbeing Program
Workplace Wellbeing is defined as an organised employer-sponsored program to support physical, emotional and social wellbeing of the employee community.
Curis Workplace Wellbeing Program follows international best practices, blended with technology and an array of services.
Curis Network provides organizations with advice, support and guidance for the development and implementation of their workplace wellbeing strategy.
The Program is managed through Curis Digital Platform, developed by Curis Network and awarded in 2022 by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance as best practice named “Digital Platform for the Comprehensive Management of Health and Wellbeing at the Workplace”.
We support organisations to:
- Develop own Sustainable Health Community (SHC)
We assist organizations in encouraging behavioural change contributing to the development of a healthier community. SCH is an initiative that falls under the organization’s ESG Strategy and supports the17 Sustainable Development Goals of the UN. Curis Network provides tools to evaluate the current status, identify needs, create and implement the ideal program and measure its performance. Technology assets optimize strategy by providing feedback and support for better managing the program.
- Engage with an Occupational Health Physician (OHP)
Engagement with an OHP is directed by national legislation and its amendments. Curis Network implements on behalf of the organization the process of identifying and selecting the doctor. The organization contracts directly with the doctor or a Doctor’s Liability Company.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Curis Network maintains working relationships with providers of services for organizations to choose from to tailor their own EAP that accommodates their strategy and meets the needs of their employees. We practice a holistic approach to Workplace Wellbeing to ensure meeting the expectations of the organisation. Curis has a comprehensive offering to cover the entire spectrum of wellbeing. Organisations can select services of choice to create a custom program.
Employee Assistance Program Offering
- Virtual Medical Consultation
- Physical and Virtual Physiotherapy
- Second Medical Opinion
- Nutrition Management
- Group Sessions
- Self-Assessment Tools
- Support Line
- Functional Training
COACHING & MEDITATION
- Personal and Professional Coaching
- Guided Meditation
- Meditation Breaks
- Stress Relief Techniques
- Life Skills Training
ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
- Team Building
- Smoking Cessation
Why is it important?
For the Employer
- Culture of Health and Wellbeing
- Employees’ Engagement and a Sense of Community
- Increased productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Higher retention levels
- Decreased burnout
- Increased loyalty
- Improved team dynamics
- Employee resilience
- Enhanced customer experience
- Improved financial outcomes
For the Employee
- Improved health and wellbeing status
- A Sense of safety and protection
- Feeling of belonging and valued
- Better management of personal health and wellbeing
- Improved motivation and performance
- Improved productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
For the Society
- Healthier and more active citizens
- Improved National Health Indexes
- Decreased rates of chronic, non communicable diseases
- Reduced Healthcare costs
- Reduced pressure on Social Systems
- Sustainable Communities
- Improved financial outcomes